“I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think.”
Adding some commentary on an image I recently shared, to answer a question that was PM’d to me:
I am NOT questioning the authority of elected officials.
This image is meant to be a conversation starter with all of you, members of my virtual network.
It is an opportunity to educate many about how DIFFICULT life is for us immigrants, regardless of the nation in which we are currently studying/working/living.
The main question I want you to get out of this image is:
“What can *I* do today to help my neighbour?”
Similar posts shared in the past, via social media and at work:
- Holiday Reminder # 3: #RefugeeCrisis
- Holiday Reminder # 2: What I Care About
- Holiday Reminder # 1: Donate your talent
- Dear Mr. Christmas: Mercy
- Thought of the day: “Be the change you want to see in the world” Gandhi
Be a role model!
Peace & Love,